Nuffnang Ads

Monday 25 June 2012

School Holidays...So Far

Rain you can leave now and do not return for at least 2 weeks!!!!  We have this great calendar filled with activities to do over the holidays and majority of activities are OUTDOORS!!  

On a brighter note, we went to Dora show yesterday and it was great!  I just love to see my kids faces mesmerised and full of joy!  Master X slept for the first half and then woke and enjoyed every minute from there.  Meanwhile Miss P was dancing and following Dora's directions the whole time.  We caught the City Cat from South Bank and again the kids loved it!  If you are looking for something to do definitely take a City Cat ride around the river, maybe get off at a few stops, the tickets last for 2 hours so not an expensive activity either.  Find the City Cat timetable here



So our school holidays are off to a great start, a little rain this morning but lots to do at home so works well.  Taking Miss P to the movies tomorrow for some one on one time, seeing Brave so I will write a review tomorrow!  Then its Disney on Ice Thursday night which we are really excited about, again a review to come!  So much to look forward to and I really am just loving the time with both the kids.  For awhile there I felt my days were flying by and I spent so much time stressing about the house or bills instead now I am focusing more on the things I can never get back like creating childhood memories with the kids!

Hope your school holidays are going well, what do you have planned?  Any fun things you'd like to share please do.

Kate xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I feel the same way about creating childhood memories for my kids. Thanks for this post. You have reminded me how important this time with them is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BloggerPlus App26 June 2012 at 03:24

    Thanks Claudia, it's what we look back and remember so why not make sure they look back on great times! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete