Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Welcome To My Very First Sponsor

Just recently I opened up sponsorship on the blog, I don't want to cram the sidebar with ads and I only want to advertise businesses I think my readers would be interested in.  Today my first sponsor joined the blog, so let me introduce you to Buck's Back.

"BucksBack is Australia's newest and favourite way to shop, save and earn money when shopping online. It's really simple – browse or search BucksBack for the retailers you want to shop with. Click the link in BucksBack to visit the retailer and shop as you normally would. Then once you've made your purchase, you'll get some cash back in your BucksBack account. Once you've earned enough cash back, it'll be deposited directly into your bank or paypal account. It's that simple – there are no catches! You pay exactly the same prices as everyone else at the store, but you earn cash back. And what's more, it doesn't cost you anything to be a member. For more details on how it works, check out "How BucksBack Works"  For example, right now if you open a Maxi Saver account with St. George, Bank of Melbourne, or Bank SA, you'll get $50 cash back!"

On this blog I have mentioned things like online shopping, saving money and great finds.  Well thats why I love BucksBack, you get all of these things except you get money back!   There are so many great brands and products to choose from and if you are going to shop online why not get money back! Perfect way to shop in my mind!

So check them out and see how much you can save.  Welcome BucksBack!



BucksBack

No comments:

Post a Comment